International Standard Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty from TRX Technology (M) Sdn Bhd (“TRX”) in respect of TRX products (“Product”) purchased from an authorized dealer of TRX in Malaysia (“Limited Warranty”).
2. The Limited Warranty is valid internationally to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Product and is not assignable or transferable.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period") Internationally.
Upon completion of the online registration of Limited Warranty for certain Product, the Warranty Period ranges between 6 to 12 months (subject to each of the Product's entitlement and revision by TRX from time to time without further notice).
4. The Limited Warranty must be registered online at within 14 days from date of purchase.
5. Please retain your purchase receipt and upload your purchase receipt for verification purpose.
6. The Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship encountered under normal use and installation of the Product, subject to
these terms and conditions. The defective Product or parts thereof covered under the Limited Warranty will be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished Product or parts) as determined by TRX in its sole discretion. Any Product or part thereof replaced shall become the property of TRX.
7. During the Warranty Period, TRX will provide labour and repair or replacement of Product in question or parts thereof covered by the Limited Warranty without charge. Any insurance, handling, transportation, delivery and other incidental charges in respect of the servicing of the Product shall be borne by the Purchaser.
8. All decisions made by TRX in respect of the servicing of the Product (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and the Purchaser agrees to be bound by such decisions. Any defective Product or part thereof replaced shall become the property of TRX.
9. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
9.A - Loss or damage to Product due to:
A.1 abuse and/or tampering by any person other than the authorized personnel of TRX;
A.2 negligence and/or misuse (including foreign object, accident, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations);
A.3 Fire, flood, lightning strike or other acts of God; and
A.4 Deficiencies in consumable parts such as battery leakage.
B. Defects, damages or accidents due to the malfunction, connection to or use of unauthorized parts (including re-conditioned, tampered, re-
used or non-genuine TRX accessories and/or consumable items not recommended by TRX). In such event, TRX reserves the right to cancel
the Limited Warranty coverage immediately.
C. Consumable items, accessories and optional items (including carrier or lanyard, batteries, battery pack, battery charger, power adapter,
cables, cables lanyard)
D. Software Drivers, Utility Program and Application Software supplied with the Product.
E. Non-TRX products and software items and any other peripherals used in connection with the Product.
10. Product with its serial number removed, defaced or altered.
11. No implied warranty, including that of satisfactory or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the Product after the Warranty Period. Except as provided in the Warranty Card, no other warranty (expressed or implied) or guarantee given by any other party in respect of the Product shall bind TRX.
12. The Limited Warranty including these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.